- Reservation deposits are due immediately at time Villa is booked.
Your reservation is not confirmed until we receive a deposit of $300.
We will accept Visa, Master Card, Cashier's Check, Money Order, or personal check as a form of payment for the
deposit. There is a 5% surcharge on all credit card transactions.
The balance of your reservation is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Any reservation made within 30 days of arrival are payable in full at
the time of the booking.
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 30 days prior to your arrival,
we will refund your reservation deposit in full with the exception of a $50
service charge. If a reservation is
cancelled within 30 days of your arrival, we will refund the tax, cleaning
fee, and damage deposit. But we reserve the right to keep the rental
amount. If we are able to rebook the Villa for all or part of that
period, we will refund the rental amount or a prorated share, as
- Within 21 days after your departure, we will refund the damage deposit,
less any amount required to cover repairs for damages (other than normal
wear and tear) that occur during your visit.
- Check-in time is anytime after 4:00pm on the day of arrival. You
must Check-out before 10:00am on the day of departure.
- We will pay all utility costs (water, electric, local telephone, and
trash removal). However, you are responsible for your own
long-distance telephone charges. To make long-distance calls, please
call collect, or use a credit card, prepaid phone card, or cell phone.
Linens and Kitchen Supplies
- We will provide freshly cleaned linens and towels, as well as starter paper products and
some basic cooking supplies.
- Trash is collected on Mondays only. The large
trash cans in the Garage should be placed at the end of the driveway
the night before. It is the responsibility of the guest to ensure that
trash is removed on these days.
- Use the green bin with the yellow top for recycling only. Please
place loose items only in the bin. Do not bag recycled items.
Pickup for recycled items is Friday mornings.
Other Important Points:
- The property will not be occupied by more people than are established in
the rental agreement.
- There will be no dogs, cats, or other pets on the property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house or outside in the Pool and
- There will be no illegal drug use on the property.
- Please take care to not play excessively loud music or otherwise create
a nuisance to the neighbors.